South Petaluma Motorhome Services
After spending money on a new motorhome, you want to make sure that you have someone who can handle any motorhome service and repair it needs. You need someone who has extensive experience working on motorhomes like yours. At Aled Motorhome and Fleet, you can trust that your recreational vehicle will be handled with the utmost care. We have trained mechanics who understand everything that needs to be done from a simple accessory installation to a complete overhaul.
Some of the common motorhome service and repair needs we cover include:
- Motorhome winterization – If you plan on storing your motorhome for the winter, you need to take the proper precautions to do so. We will drain water from the plumbing system and add a special solution to prevent the pipes from bursting. We inspect the suspension and tires and look for moisture that could cause additional problems during the winter months.
- Motorhome summarization – If you are planning a vacation, we will go through and check the battery, remove the antifreeze empty the tanks, check the suspension and tires and do an inspection of the main elements that make the vessel work.
- Accessory installation – We can add on your favorite accessories to give you the ride you desire when on the road.
- Hitch work – One of our specialists will take a look at your current hitch to make sure it is safe enough for you to tow your boat, car, SUV or truck behind your motorhome.
- Electrical inspection – We will go through all of the electrical components and appliances to make sure everything is working before you hit the open road.
Regardless of what it is that you need done, you can trust in our team at Aled Motorhome and Fleet to get the job done for you. We will go through everything and provide you with the motorhome service and repair you need in the shortest amount of time possible. Give us a call or stop in and see us today.